From a friend, via email and you’ve probably read it already but you know what, in the most festive way possible, I don’t care, you’re going to read it again! Cos its good!
1 cup of dark brown sugar1 cup of butter1 cup of granulated sugar4 large eggs2 cups of dried fruit1 tsp of baking soda1 tsp of salt1 tsp of fresh lemon juice1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts2 cups of flour1 bottle of Jose Cuervo Tequila
- Sample the Cuervo to check quality
- Take a large bowl, check the Cuervo again, to be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Turn on the electric mixer.
- Add one teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point it’s best to make sure the Cuervo is still okay, try another cup just in case. It’s Christmas after all.
- Turn of the mixerer thingy. Break two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the frigging fruit off the floor.
- Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck to the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver.
- Sample the Cuervo to check for tonsisticity
- Next, sift two cups of salt, or something. Check on Mr. Jose Cuervo.
- Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.
- Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don’t forget to beat off the turner.
- Finally throw the bowl through the window, finish the Cuervo and make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.Cherry Mistmas!